DO YOU DONATE TO AUTISM-RELATED CHARITIES?
Yes. Autism Gear was created in Feburary 2005 with several purposes: To help support my own son with autism, to
spread awareness, and to
help others with autism in as many ways as possible. To that end, donations are made in several forms.
First, for any items carrying the autism ribbon, a contribution was made to the Autism Society of America by the
product manufacturers at the time those items were purchased for resale. Second, on all items that do not carry the ribbon, a percentage
of the sale price is donated to various autism-related charities.
Beyond cash donations, merchandise is donated to smaller autism events whenever possible. Due to the
wide demand for limited resources, this is done on a small scale, but Autism Gear seriously considers legitimate inquiries
and participates whenever it is financially feasible to do so.
- HERE ARE SOME OF THE ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE RECEIVED DONATIONS FROM AUTISM GEAR:
- 4 Paws for Ability
- Alexander Leigh Center for Autism, Lake in the Hills, IL
- Alternative Therapy Center for Children with Autism, Clearwater, FL
- America's Second Harvest (Hurricane Katrina relief)
- Angels with Autism/Columbus Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH
- The Autism and Related Disabilities Gym Program, Inc., Ocoee, FL
- Autism Rocks benefit for Connecticut Autism Spectrum Resource Center
- Autism Society of America
- Autism Society of Berks County, PA
- Autism Society of Greater Orlando, FL
- Autism Society of Kent County, Grand Rapids, MI
- Autism Society of America Rhode Island Chapter
- Autism Speaks
- Bayou Chapter of the Autism Society of America, Morgan City LA
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities, Orlando, FL
- The Chad Sain Tournament, Flint, MI
- Community Coaching Center, San Diego, CA
- Cure Autism Now
- Eden II School for Autistic Children, Inc., Staten Island, NY
- Garden Academy, Montclair
- The Ken Alexander Memorial Golf Tournament, sponsored by Alpharetta Optimist Club to benefit The Lionheart School
- Long Island Advocacy Center, NY
- NAAR/Autism Speaks
- National Autism Association
- Paradise Park, Clermont, FL
- Potential, Inc., Newtown, PA
- The Rebecca Center for Music Therapy, Rockville Centre, NY
- Young Autism Program, Medford, NY
If you represent a legitimate autism-related organization and would like to be considered for upcoming donations, please
feel free to e-mail us. Please understand that as much as we'd like to help
everyone, Autism Gear is a very small company with limited resources, so not all requests can be honored at this time.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
All orders ship out within 1-3 business days and most should arrive within about a week or so from the shipment date, depending on shipping method chosen at
checkout. (Please note that First Class Mail orders somtimes take up to two weeks or longer to arrive due to occasional delays caused by the U.S. Postal Service.) If you need your order by a specific date, please call
or e-mail to be sure the shipping method you have chosen will allow you to receive your order in time.
If you have not received your items after more than 2 weeks from the order
date, please e-mail us, and we will look into the problem. Should you encounter a problem, please know that
we're always happy to help straighten it out.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
We want you to be pleased with your purchase. Therefore, please contact us if you have need to return or exchange an item, and we will gladly work with you.
Please understand that we have had to implement the following return policies:
If for any reason you wish to return an item, please send it to:
- A refund or exchange (buyer's choice) will be issued for cost of the unopened item/s upon their return to the address below.
- Shipping costs will only be refunded if nothing has shipped; once a partial or full order has shipped, all shipping costs become non-refundable since the postage has already been paid
to the post office at that point.
Please include a note with the following information: your name, address, and phone number, the date of purchase, the reason for the return,
and whether you would prefer a gift certificate or a refund. Please be sure all of the above information is included, so we
can properly research your order.
- Autism Gear
P.O. Box 121021
Clermont, FL 34712
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR BULK ORDERS?
We offer discounts on certain items when ordered in large quantities (generally over 50 pieces). Please see individual item listings for discount availability. To view discount
prices, click the "Order" button--this will take you to the item's page, which has a breakdown of any discounts available. (Clicking the "Order" button allows you to view the item,
and from there you can choose a quantity and add it to your shopping cart. Your order is not saved unless you totally complete the checkout process.)